We discussed the completion of first drone deliveries to a vessel at the Port of Rotterdam, Skydio’s ‘surveillance Drone? receiving million in government contracts, DroneUp pilots and other test participants conducting tests and writing a 50-page report on their findings of last-mile drone delivery on a vacant college campus, Irish scientists developing a UV drone to battle coronavirus spread, and much more.
- 4:00 – Drone completes first delivery to a vessel at the Port of Rotterdam
- 12:50 – Founded By Ex-Google Engineers, Meet The Drone Startup Scoring Millions In Government Surveillance Contracts
- 33:10 – Last Mile Drone Delivery: Testing the Limits of Commercial Operations
- 41:40 – Irish scientists develop UV drone to battle coronavirus spread
- 50:00 ? Interview with Dawn Zoldi
Links From the Podcast:
- 4:00 – https://dronedj.com/2020/06/03/drone-completes-first-delivery-to-a-vessel-at-the-port-of-rotterdam/
- 12:50 – https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/06/03/funded-by-kevin-durant-and-founded-by-ex-googlers-this-drone-startup-is-scoring-millions-in-government-surveillance-contracts/#eebbedd4e9e7
- 33:10 – https://dronelife.com/2020/06/03/last-mile-drone-delivery-testing-the-limits-of-commercial-operations/
- 41:40 – https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0604/1145426-ultra-violet-drones-covid19-coronavirus/
- Terry Martin’s company is Nova Systems, not UNISA
- Aircraft Sabotage Act is 18 USC 32 (not 18 USC 13).
To subscribe to the InterDrone newsletter and get commercial drone content delivered to your inbox weekly, visit: https://interdrone.com/newsletter/