The UAS Conference for Energy and Infrastructure Inspection Professionals
In an increasingly high-stakes industry, drones have played a crucial role and are rapidly changing the world of energy.
Designed to surface challenges and solutions to operational workflows, Inspection Drone program content will cover the evolving use and real-world implementations of unmanned aircraft systems in oil & gas, wind turbines, powerlines, nuclear energy, and utility infrastructure inspection.
P3 Tech Consulting
Women And Drones
American Bar Association; Snell & Wilmer
Lynwood Fire Dept
Federal Communications Bar Association
Dr. Tulinda Larsen
Adams and Reese LLP
Kansas State University
Inspection Drone is part of the InterDrone Conference & Expo. Interact with drone industry thought leaders and executives at the leading commercial drone conference & exposition.
InterDrone’s conference series features the most robust commercial drone training program with more than 90 panels, sessions, drone workshops, courses, and keynote presentations spread across 5 distinct co-located events
Whether you’re interested in using drones to inspect a cell tower or monitor the health of an oil pipeline, you’ll learn the fundamentals of safe and efficient UAS operations at Inspection Drone.
InterDrone By The Numbers
- CEO/Owner/President 28.50% 28.50%
- Pilot/Drone Operator 15.61% 15.61%
- Senior VP/VP/Director 8.92% 8.92%
- Business Development 5.89% 5.89%
- Scientist/Research 4.78% 4.78%
- Consultant 3.74% 3.74%
- Trainer/Educator 3.11% 3.11%
- Hardware/Firmware 3.03% 3.03%
- Surveyor/GIS Operator 2.87% 2.87%
- Other 23.57% 23.57%
- Sole Responsibility 38.78% 38.78%
- Joint Responsibility 34.18% 34.18%
- Advisory Influence Only 19.90% 19.90%
- No Influence 7.90% 7.90%
Attended to discover new products
Looking to spend $20,000 or more on Drones
Working in the drone industry for 4 or more years
- Construction 28.06% 28.06%
- Real Estate 23.47% 23.47%
- Law Enforcement 21.94% 21.94%
- Emergency Services 21.94% 21.94%
- Agriculture 17.86% 17.86%
- Infrastructure 17.35% 17.35%
- Energy (Wind, Solar, Nuclear, etc.) 14.29% 14.29%
- Fire 12.76% 12.76%
- Oil and Gas 12.24% 12.24%
- Hardware Development 10.71% 10.71%
- Insurance 10.20% 10.20%
- Software Development 10.20% 10.20%
- Telecommunications 8.16% 8.16%
- Mining and Aggregates 8.16% 8.16%
- Broadcast 7.65% 7.65%
- Rail 3.06% 3.06%
COVID-19 Resources for Drone and UAS Professionals
Industry leaders will share tools, tips, and techniques for faster and safer problem resolution, as well as educate attendees on how UAVs can affect a company’s bottom line.
Participants can expect to gain a deeper understanding of the value of drones to the energy industry, and learn about scaling UAS operations, international operations, and new technologies available.
Attendees will be able to source the latest gear used by commercial UAV and UAS professionals in the InterDrone shared exhibit hall, and network with the innovators who are developing the strategies and techniques that will propel their business into the future.