Connect with more than 2,000 Commercial Drone Professionals at InterDrone 2020
Place your revolutionary product or service in front of the drone buyers, flyers, business owners, and decision-makers to drive business. Last year nearly 45% of attendees were CEOs, SVPs, and business decision-makers looking to purchase the latest hardware and airframes, groundbreaking software solutions, and innovative services to propel their businesses into the future.
Take a look at these stats from InterDrone 2019:
- – 27% of attendees were looking to spend more than $20,000 on drone technology
- – 64% of companies in attendance were new for 2019
- – 38% of attendees have sole purchasing responsibility
- – 73% of attended to discover new products
- – 26% of attendees working in the drone space for 4 or more years
Additionally, InterDrone has established relationships with dozens of key media partners and industry publications including but not limited to, Dronelife, Unmanned Systems Technology, Inside Unmanned Systems, Unmanned Aerial Online, and many many more.
- CEO/Owner/President 28.50% 28.50%
- Pilot/Drone Operator 15.61% 15.61%
- Senior VP/VP/Director 8.92% 8.92%
- Business Development 5.89% 5.89%
- Scientist/Research 4.78% 4.78%
- Consultant 3.74% 3.74%
- Trainer/Educator 3.11% 3.11%
- Hardware/Firmware 3.03% 3.03%
- Surveyor/GIS Operator 2.87% 2.87%
- Other 23.57% 23.57%
- Sole Responsibility 38.78% 38.78%
- Joint Responsibility 34.18% 34.18%
- Advisory Influence Only 19.90% 19.90%
- No Influence 7.90% 7.90%
Attended to discover new products
Looking to spend $20,000 or more on Drones
Working in the drone industry for 4 or more years
- Construction 28.06% 28.06%
- Real Estate 23.47% 23.47%
- Law Enforcement 21.94% 21.94%
- Emergency Services 21.94% 21.94%
- Agriculture 17.86% 17.86%
- Infrastructure 17.35% 17.35%
- Energy (Wind, Solar, Nuclear, etc.) 14.29% 14.29%
- Fire 12.76% 12.76%
- Oil and Gas 12.24% 12.24%
- Hardware Development 10.71% 10.71%
- Insurance 10.20% 10.20%
- Software Development 10.20% 10.20%
- Telecommunications 8.16% 8.16%
- Mining and Aggregates 8.16% 8.16%
- Broadcast 7.65% 7.65%
- Rail 3.06% 3.06%
Establish your Brand as a Leader in the UAS Enterprise Market
Explore speaking opportunities on the expo hall stage, keynotes presentations, and list your content through the InterDrone app to notify attendees of your talks or demonstrations at your booth.
InterDrone’s five co-located events focus on the rapidly-expanding commercial use of drones in Construction, Energy and Infrastructure, Surveying and Mapping, and Public Safety. Each event represents an opportunity to promote your brand as a thought-leader in the respective industry vertical. Expo participants will gain unrivaled access to their target buyers through enhanced conference program placement, tailored experiences, and the opportunity to create offsite demonstrations.
Access to Nearly 32,000 Newsletter Subscribers Interested in Product News and Announcements
Promotion doesn’t end with your booth and onsite sponsorship purchases. Leading up to the show there are opportunities to reach the InterDrone audience through banner advertisements, sponsored article content, and podcast interviews. It’s the perfect way to amp up attendees before the show and distribute your releases and announcements to a focused audience of qualified commercial buyers.
Unrivaled Networking for Unmanned Systems Experts
Over the course of four days, participating organizations will have an unparalleled opportunity to get in front of qualified buyers and professionals in the drone industry to promote product or services, and grow business. Let us work with you to create a customized package to fit your needs! Inquire about sponsorship and activation opportunities today.