The UAS Conference at the Intersection of Business, Drone Regulation, and Imaging
Drones are being creatively used in business practices, photography, entertainment, supply chain, and more. Additionally, the commercial drone industry is often learning to navigate current policy, regulation, and standards. Attend Drone Nexus to learn about new and exciting drone use cases, hear from the FAA and local governments about current regulations, and learn how to best position your drone business for 2020 and beyond.
P3 Tech Consulting
Women And Drones
American Bar Association; Snell & Wilmer
Lynwood Fire Dept
Federal Communications Bar Association
Dr. Tulinda Larsen
Adams and Reese LLP
Kansas State University
Drone Nexus is part of the InterDrone Conference & Expo. Interact with drone industry thought leaders and executives at the leading commercial drone conference & exposition.
InterDrone’s conference series features the most robust commercial drone training program with more than 90 panels, sessions, drone workshops, courses, and keynote presentations spread across 5 distinct co-located events
Attend InterDrone and Drone Nexus to learn and connect with regulators, pilots, and other drone users, and be inspired by some of the most innovative use cases from drones.
InterDrone By The Numbers
- CEO/Owner/President 28.50% 28.50%
- Pilot/Drone Operator 15.61% 15.61%
- Senior VP/VP/Director 8.92% 8.92%
- Business Development 5.89% 5.89%
- Scientist/Research 4.78% 4.78%
- Consultant 3.74% 3.74%
- Trainer/Educator 3.11% 3.11%
- Hardware/Firmware 3.03% 3.03%
- Surveyor/GIS Operator 2.87% 2.87%
- Other 23.57% 23.57%
- Sole Responsibility 38.78% 38.78%
- Joint Responsibility 34.18% 34.18%
- Advisory Influence Only 19.90% 19.90%
- No Influence 7.90% 7.90%
Attended to discover new products
Looking to spend $20,000 or more on Drones
Working in the drone industry for 4 or more years
- Construction 28.06% 28.06%
- Real Estate 23.47% 23.47%
- Law Enforcement 21.94% 21.94%
- Emergency Services 21.94% 21.94%
- Agriculture 17.86% 17.86%
- Infrastructure 17.35% 17.35%
- Energy (Wind, Solar, Nuclear, etc.) 14.29% 14.29%
- Fire 12.76% 12.76%
- Oil and Gas 12.24% 12.24%
- Hardware Development 10.71% 10.71%
- Insurance 10.20% 10.20%
- Software Development 10.20% 10.20%
- Telecommunications 8.16% 8.16%
- Mining and Aggregates 8.16% 8.16%
- Broadcast 7.65% 7.65%
- Rail 3.06% 3.06%
People are finding new business use cases for drones every day. From photography, to supply chain, live entertainment, and more, drones are creating new opportunities for companies and individuals.
Additionally, policy and regulation continue to be one of the most important and impactful factors in the UAS industry.
When will remote ID be implemented and what will be required from drone pilots and users? How are other countries governing commercial drone use?
Attend Drone Nexus to learn about new and exciting drone use cases, hear from the FAA and local governments about current regulations, and learn how to best position your drone business for 2020 and beyond.