JOIN THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS IN THE COMMERCIAL DRONE INDUSTRY
InterDrone’s mission is to connect, educate, and provide the necessary knowledge, tools, and business connections to advance the commercial drone industry.
InterDrone 2020 will feature five conference tracks designed to serve five of the largest verticals in commercial drones and UAS:
REASONS TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE SERIES:
- Gain invaluable insights and receive top-notch training from the most comprehensive conference program in the industry
- Choose from over 90 drone workshops, sessions, and panels over the course of 3 days
- Select sessions from 5 specialized co-located events: GeoDrone, AECDrone, UAS First Responder Summit, Inspection Drone, Drone Nexus
- Attend sessions on Imaging, Business, and Policy central to all the verticals affected by the drone revolution
- Hear keynotes from industry leaders
- Connect with other professionals, whether you are flying drones for videography, inspection, construction, or surveying and mapping, or looking to start your own drone service business
- Experience special events such as the Women in Drones Luncheon, InterDrone After Hours, and Networking Reception
EXPLORE OUR UNMANNED VEHICLES EXPO
Aside from having the most robust conference program, you can explore InterDrone’s online exhibit hall, open August 10-12, 2021, and meet with industry-leading companies in the commercial drone space. From drone solution providers, hardware and software developers, and retailers, discover the latest in commercial drone technologies and industry news at InterDrone’s drone expo.
Reasons to Attend the Expo:
- Interface with top commercial drone companies in the market
- Network with other professionals in the commercial drone industry
- Conduct B2B transactions during many networking opportunities
- Make product purchases and see the latest in drone technology
Register now for a 3-Day Conference Pass for access to all the co-located event’s conference workshops, panels, sessions, and keynotes, or sign up for an Expo Pass to see the entire Exhibit Hall and attend InterDrone’s special events!
InterDrone Terms and Conditions
• Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
• ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at InterDrone may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and InterDrone will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
• Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
• Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
• Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.