Join Thousands at The Next Destination for Commercial Drones
InterDrone, The International Drone Conference and Exposition, has a mission to connect, educate, and provide the necessary knowledge, tools, and business connections to advance the commercial drone industry.
Through webinars, podcasts, white papers, archived keynote presentations, panel discussions and more, UAS industry participants have exposure to the most necessary information and relationships needed to transform their business, and bring the commercial drone industry forward.
P3 Tech Consulting
Women And Drones
Leesa J Papier
Lynwood Fire Dept
Federal Communications Bar Association
Dr. Tulinda Larsen
Adams and Reese LLP
American Bar Association; Snell & Wilmer
InterDrone, The International Drone Conference and Exposition, is the leading conference and educational platform convening the global commercial UAV community.
InterDrone Online is a three-day virtual experience featuring live-streamed keynotes, panels, fireside chats, business solutions, product showcases, live demos, ample community connection opportunities and other exciting ways to connect.
Serving as a virtual experience and community platform, InterDrone Online will present UAV professionals the tools, connections, and education they need to accelerate growth and innovation for both themselves and their businesses. InterDrone Online provides a platform for UAV professionals and our sponsors to connect and gain experiential education.
- CEO/Owner/President 28.50% 28.50%
- Pilot/Drone Operator 15.61% 15.61%
- Senior VP/VP/Director 8.92% 8.92%
- Business Development 5.89% 5.89%
- Scientist/Research 4.78% 4.78%
- Consultant 3.74% 3.74%
- Trainer/Educator 3.11% 3.11%
- Hardware/Firmware 3.03% 3.03%
- Surveyor/GIS Operator 2.87% 2.87%
- Other 23.57% 23.57%
- Sole Responsibility 38.78% 38.78%
- Joint Responsibility 34.18% 34.18%
- Advisory Influence Only 19.90% 19.90%
- No Influence 7.90% 7.90%
Attended to discover new products
Looking to spend $20,000 or more on Drones
Working in the drone industry for 4 or more years
- Construction 28.06% 28.06%
- Real Estate 23.47% 23.47%
- Law Enforcement 21.94% 21.94%
- Emergency Services 21.94% 21.94%
- Agriculture 17.86% 17.86%
- Infrastructure 17.35% 17.35%
- Energy (Wind, Solar, Nuclear, etc.) 14.29% 14.29%
- Fire 12.76% 12.76%
- Oil and Gas 12.24% 12.24%
- Hardware Development 10.71% 10.71%
- Insurance 10.20% 10.20%
- Software Development 10.20% 10.20%
- Telecommunications 8.16% 8.16%
- Mining and Aggregates 8.16% 8.16%
- Broadcast 7.65% 7.65%
- Rail 3.06% 3.06%
LaunchPad has a new look!
Check out the Drone Company Index, stay up to date on industry funding, or join the LaunchPad Discord Channel. Sign up free today!
Through written content, recorded sessions from InterDrone events, webinars, the InterDrone Podcast, eLearning, and more, The InterDrone LaunchPad is your tool to learn and connect with the commercial drone industry.
This week on the InterDrone Podcast we sat down with Helena Samsioe, Founder & CEO GLOBHE, a global drone service provider in Sweden. She is also a Forbes...
This week on the InterDrone Podcast we sat down with Jennifer Richter, Partner at Akin Gump LLP. Jennifer is a subject matter expert for the FCC, the FAA,...
With government agencies starting to ban or phase out Chinese-made drones, companies that are manufacturing them in other parts of the world, particularly...
The InterDrone Podcast
The weekly recording provides listeners with both a 30,000+ foot view of the commercial UAS industry, and also answers niche industry questions with each episode providing a deep dive into a specific vertical market, technology, product, or topic.