InterDrone, The International Drone Conference and Exposition, has a mission to connect, educate, and provide the necessary knowledge, tools, and business connections to advance the commercial drone industry.
Through webinars, podcasts, white papers, archived keynote presentations, panel discussions and more, UAS industry participants have exposure to the most necessary information and relationships needed to transform their business, and bring the commercial drone industry forward.
InterDrone Online 2020
Beth Ann Troutman Staley
Women And Drones
Leesa J Papier
Federal Communications Bar Association
Adams and Reese LLP
American Bar Association; Snell & Wilmer
InterDrone, The International Drone Conference and Exposition, is the leading conference and educational platform convening the global commercial UAV community.
InterDrone 2021 is a three-day live event experience featuring keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, business solutions, product showcases, live demos, a robust expo with top tier vendors, and thousands of commercial drone industry professionals.
InterDrone will present UAV professionals with the tools, connections, and education they need to accelerate growth and innovation for both themselves and their businesses.
- CEO/Owner/President 28.50% 28.50%
- Pilot/Drone Operator 15.61% 15.61%
- Senior VP/VP/Director 8.92% 8.92%
- Business Development 5.89% 5.89%
- Scientist/Research 4.78% 4.78%
- Consultant 3.74% 3.74%
- Trainer/Educator 3.11% 3.11%
- Hardware/Firmware 3.03% 3.03%
- Surveyor/GIS Operator 2.87% 2.87%
- Other 23.57% 23.57%
- Sole Responsibility 38.78% 38.78%
- Joint Responsibility 34.18% 34.18%
- Advisory Influence Only 19.90% 19.90%
- No Influence 7.90% 7.90%
Attended to discover new products
Looking to spend $20,000 or more on Drones
Working in the drone industry for 4 or more years
- Construction 28.06% 28.06%
- Real Estate 23.47% 23.47%
- Law Enforcement 21.94% 21.94%
- Emergency Services 21.94% 21.94%
- Agriculture 17.86% 17.86%
- Infrastructure 17.35% 17.35%
- Energy (Wind, Solar, Nuclear, etc.) 14.29% 14.29%
- Fire 12.76% 12.76%
- Oil and Gas 12.24% 12.24%
- Hardware Development 10.71% 10.71%
- Insurance 10.20% 10.20%
- Software Development 10.20% 10.20%
- Telecommunications 8.16% 8.16%
- Mining and Aggregates 8.16% 8.16%
- Broadcast 7.65% 7.65%
- Rail 3.06% 3.06%
LaunchPad Has a New Look!
LaunchPad is InterDrone’s content platform, featuring recorded sessions from InterDrone conferences, the drone company index, the InterDrone Podcast, and more. The InterDrone LaunchPad is your tool to learn and connect with the commercial drone industry. Sign up free!
Commercial Drone News
Hogan Lovells helps American Robotics get first approval by the FAA to automate drones without humans on-site
Earlier in the week, American Robotics announced that it became the first company to gain approval from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to operate...
Vic Moss is the owner of Moss Photography, he’s a member of the DAC, the FAA’s Drone Advisory Committee, and the COO/Vice President at the Drone Service...
A few months ago we caught up with Dave Sharpin, CEO of Auterion Government Solutions – the largest open-source drone software platform. Besides the...
The InterDrone Podcast
The weekly recording provides listeners with both a 30,000+ foot view of the commercial UAS industry, and also answers niche industry questions with each episode providing a deep dive into a specific vertical market, technology, product, or topic.