2019 MAVIC 2 GIVEAWAY RULES
“DJI MAVIC 2 ENTERPRISE ZOOM CAMERA DRONE” GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1) Eligibility: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom Camera Drone Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered to new subscribers of InterDrone News (the “newsletter”) and InterDrone show updates who, pursuant to these Rules, submit the information required for a subscription. No entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is required to enter the Sweepstakes. Current subscribers of the newsletter and show updates may participate by providing the information required by the Sweepstakes sign-up form. All other participants and all other persons are not eligible to enter. Entrants may not enter under multiple identities or use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times. Limit one (1) entry per eligible person. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
2) Free Method of Entry: From Thursday, April 1, 2019 (12:01 AM EST) through Monday, August 20, 2019 (11:59 PM EST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”), subscribe to the newsletter or show updates from the Sweepstakes landing page form on interdrone.com with your name, company, address, and email address.
3) Drawing: The drawing of potential winners’ name will take place on or about August 27, 2019. One (1) individual will be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries submitted. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within two business (2) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining eligible entries. When notifying the winner, the Sponsor will provide instructions on how to claim the prize. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including, without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Winners are deemed to be potential winners, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
4) Description and Value of the Prize; Odds of Winning:
- One (1) DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom Camera Drone
- DJI 75cm Protective Fast-Fold Landing Pad for Mavic 2/Air/Pro, Phantom 3/4, and Inspire 1 Drones
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSDXC Class 10 U3 Memory Card, Up to 90MB/s Read
- FS Labs Landing Gear Legs Height Extender Kit with Riser Set Stabilizers
for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Quadcopter, Gray
Only one prize will be awarded. Winner will be responsible for all costs and expenses not specifically included herein. No substitution or cash alternative is permitted. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible and qualified entries received. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
5) Terms and Conditions: Where permitted by law, the winner grants (and agrees to confirm said grant in writing upon the request of the Sponsor) to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction or control, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration and without notice, review or approval, except where prohibited by law. Further, winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release (where lawful), and provide evidence of identity and age with a social security number and a valid state or federally issued identification (i.e. driver’s license or passport), all within fourteen (14) days of prize notification. If said documents are not returned timely, or if prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found not to have complied with these Official Rules, declines the prize for any reason, or is ineligible for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to an alternate winner selected at random. WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. By participating, participants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons (including, without limitation, death) or property, arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in connection with the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes-related activity, including any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRECEDING RELEASE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR VOID FOR ANY REASON, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, (I) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (II) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6) Governing Law: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. All participants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
7) Miscellaneous: If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect.
8) Sponsor; Winner List: The Sponsor is Emerald Expositions, LLC, 31910 Del Obispo, Suite 200, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. For the names of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to: Michael Pehel, Emerald Expositions, 100 Broadway, Floor 14, New York, NY 10005. Winner list requests must be received by Sponsor by October 1, 2019.
9) Sponsor: Emerald Expositions, LLC, 31910 Del Obispo, Suite 200, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.